control of who can connect and get online by adding a custom passphrase to your network.
Custom SSID Names You can create your own network name, and even spice it up by using emoji’s. Such as something like this: 🌮 John’s WiFi 🌮 or This WiFi is on 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
Add browser-less devices Love watching movies on Roku? Need to connect a Dropcam? Maybe print some pretty designs out? You can easily add any browser-less device to your Karma Go with credentials.
Pick up the data tab You can be an even bigger WiFi hero now and easily pick up the data tab for your family and friends by letting them connect using your custom passphrase.
HOW MUCH DO PREMIUM FEATURES COST?
- The cost of Premium Features depends on whether you are on pay as you go or a monthly subscription.
- On Pulse it is $5 a month. On Refuel it is $15 a month
- You can cancel this at anytime you’d like.
HOW DO I PICK UP THE TAB FOR A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER?
- If you’d like to pick up the data tab for your family members or friends, simply give them your passphrase. This will let them connect to your Karma Go private network. Once they are online, they’ll be surfing the web using your data from your account.
WHEN WILL I BE BILLED FOR PREMIUM FEATURES?
- Premium Features will be billed once a month, on the same day that you activated it.
If you’d like to pick up the data tab for your family members or friends, simply give them your passphrase. This will let them connect to your Karma Go private network. Once they are online, they’ll be surfing the web using your data from your account.
You can switch between private and open network by simply tapping the toggle in your mobile app. You can do this as often as you like, depending on the situation you’re in. Such as private at business meeting and open at the airport for the best opportunity to rack up free data.
Connecting browser-less devices to Karma Go is very simple. It can be done the traditional way, by entering the credentials (network name and password) on the device you are trying to connect.